Expiration: We are always growing and looking for great people like you to start your career here.We do rolling hires. This job post never expires.
At Nu Business Solutions our graphic designers are part of our online business presence digial marketing team. You will work with the Digital Marketing Team to develop print and digital graphics that support the 360 business service needs of our clients including staff recruitment, customer acquistion, the sales cycle, and other services. We hire graphic designers that can take projects from the concept through to the finished product phase.
TEAM MEMBER ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet with the digital marketing team to provide innovative and effective ideas to strategically plan out the graphic design needs of a successful comprehensive online business or marketing campaign launch.
- Creae stylistic and artistic strategies and direction of print and online advertising and marketing materials and campaigns.
- Conceive and develop original artwork for publications, advertisements and marketing collateral
- Create layouts and designs of logos, packaging, advertising, marketing collateral, and other print and online publishing materials (i.e. brochures, newsletters, displays, diagrams, promotional materials, web-ready artwork, etc.); selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations, and color
- Perform image manipulation and optimization
- Coordinate the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Evaluate and ensure the quality of creative content for new-business and client pitches
- Ensure all stock photos and graphics have the proper licensing
- Adobe suite of software
- Microsoft office software
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask with attention to detail.
- Animation skills are a plus
- Video editing
- Confidentiality about client work and project activities
- Professional and reliable workflows
- Strong communication
- Innovative thinking and recommendations
- Perpetual skills development
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- Paid vacation and flextime