Expiration: We are always growing and looking for great people like you to start your career here.We do rolling hires. This job post never expires.
At Nu Business Solutions our web developers are part of our online business presence digial marketing team. Work with the Digital Marketing Team to architect websites that support the 360 business service needs of our clients including staff recruitment, customer acquistion, the sales cycle, and other services.
TEAM MEMBER ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop UI mockups and online business architecture.
- Work with the digital marketing team mates to map out infrastructure.
- Identify third party integrations to help support the front end and backend needs.
- Work with other web developer team members to develop and design custom websites according to the framework.
- Create and integrate plugins, custom php, css coding where needed.
- Perform installation, configuration, and customization on cPanel, WordPress, WordPress themes, DIVI themes, and plugins.
- Perform on-going maintenance on existing sites.
- Recommend improvements on existing sites.
- Perform troubleshooting.
- Monitor and update the site as neeed to optimize the performance, page load speeds, WordPress, themes, plugins as needed
- Support SEO team members with sitemaps, image optimization, page loading optimization, responsiveness, etc
- Meet with SEO, marketing, and business development team members for project planning
- Post screenshots, project updates, and informative statuses about activities in our project management software
- Perform Webpage and status code troubleshooting
- 5 years minimum HTML and manual coding experience
- 3 verifiable references
- Responsive/Fluid Design
- CMS Systems
- Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Bootstrap Framework
- Customer Service
- Domain Management
- Troubleshooting experience
- Confidentiality about client work and project activities
- Professional and reliable workflows
- Strong communication
- Innovative thinking and recommendations
- Perpetual skills development
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- Paid vacation and flextime